“HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME!"
Voted as one of America’s top vacation destinations Lake Tahoe’s South Shore Area offers exciting options for recreation and a variety of attractions.
Here, we offer links to related information and to some of Tahoe’s most popular adventures.
- Summer Fun at Tahoe !
- “Epic” Adventures start at Heavenly Mountain Resort, with hiking, zip lining, sightseeing, dining and more!
- Rent a Bicycle in South Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe Beaches
- Tahoe South Music Spotlight: Harveys Summer Concert Series
- Pour Me a Tahoe Pint!
- Cruising Lake Tahoe: A Must-Do!
- Summer at Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Jet Ski Adventures to Emerald Bay
- Lake Tahoe wildflower walkabouts
- 5 Things To Do If You’re Under 21
People Are Talking
"We loved this intimate Inn! It was a short walk to the beach and also a short walk to the heart of the town."
"Great service, nice continental breakfast with bagels, cereal and fruit. Room was great. Good wifi. Owners were so amenable and helpful."
"I really like they had a fireplace to keep me warm all night also super soft sheets!"
"The rooms are clean and they have all the amenities you would expect in a more expensive location."
"Our room included a comfy king sized bed, a beautiful modern bathroom with rain shower heads, fireplace, flat screen TV and a kitchenette."
"I felt like a guest in someone's home instead of a paying guest at a motel."
"Roomier than most, and on a very quiet street. Rooms are very clean, and the continental breakfast offerings are sufficient. We plan to return!"
Alpenrose Inn has been awarded an
Best Rate Guaranteed
Call Direct or Book through our Website for Best Rates
Alpenrose Inn Offers
• Sun Deck
• Garden with BBQ
• Continental Breakfast
• Free Wireless Internet
• Pet Friendly (Call For Details)